Roles and Responsibilities
In order to strengthen our Corporate HR Team in Belgium, we are looking to recruit an HR Business Partner. Reporting to the HR Director you will take part in leading the business forward with an emphasis on human capital. You will provide support, guidance and expertise to ensure the operational excellence of the business unit. Moreover, you ensure that core HR processes e.g. performance management, training and talent management are positioned and executed to deliver value to the business.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Provide advice and solutions on people and organization implications of corporate strategies and decisions;
- Act as primary contact for all-round HR matters (compensation and benefits, training, onboarding, mobility etc.); Enable management to lead and manage people with high quality;
- Enable talent management: support the business in accelerating development of key talent, guiding succession planning, ...;
- HR Project management & change management;
- Support the business in building a strong people culture.
Experience & Skills
- Academic degree in Business / Human Resource Management or equivalent; ·
- At least 5 years of experience as HRBP, preferably in a service organization;
- Knowledge of Belgian labour law and state of the art practices in HR;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch, French and English;
- Good knowledge of HR tools like HR information systems, applicant tracking systems and HR analytics;
- Capability of inspiring, getting buy-in and influencing to achieve results on management level.
KPMG is one of the world’s leaders in Audit, Tax and Legal and Advisory services. With deep experience in every sector, and market presence in 156 countries, KPMG has a very solid understanding of various industries, their operating issues and their competitive environment. In this complex and global setting, KPMG helps clients to create new and better strategies, develop new products, expand into new markets, rethink business models and become more efficient in achieving a sustained competitive advantage. In Belgium, KPMG employs over 1.300 people.
Apply for this job here